Followers

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Letter to Mentor

    My big question that I would ask everyone is why is it easy for people to lie rather than to be honest? I didn't really choose one certain person because at one point everyone has lied so it only makes sense to ask everyone. I've noticed this since I was a child but I was always curious to find out why. The thought of even lying is insane to me but when it comes to telling the truth people find it challenging. Even joking around, any type of lie, we have all lied. The lying part isn't even as important I want to know why its hard to say the truth and easy to lie when it should actually be the other way around. I have a feeling you guys as my mentors can help me come to a conclusion to my big question.

No comments:

Post a Comment