Followers

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Ignite Talk

Will there ever be a cure for cancer?

You always hear doctors and scientists finding cures for "rare" diseases but will we ever hear them say they found one for cancer? Over the break something I did to explore my question was watch shows that had to deal with operating people just to get to know a little more about the anatomy of the human body. I was going to watch something different because many say the cure of cancer can be found in animals. What I learned from what I did was the way the cardiovascular system works and that there is over two-hundred cancers, I didn't think there'd be that many. Finding the cure for cancer is like this course many teachers have the opportunity to give themselves less work and have an open source learning class or come up with something even better but will they ever do it? What I'm doing next to have more information about my question is read articles about cancer and what are they thinking that might be the cure.

No comments:

Post a Comment