Followers

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Literature Analysis Questions 1

1. The novel I read I was Catcher in the Rye,   by J. D. Salinger. It's about a 16 year old named Holden Claufield, he talks about his life and how eneded up where he is. He starts by talking about moving from school to school because of his grades. Holden isn't specific about where he's at but I believe he's at s resting home while telling the story. He just has this really inteeredting journey of life and the decisions he makes, makes him loose people he loves.

2. The theme that I got from this book was learning to grow up and dealing with death. As Holden talks about Allie (his brother that died) he breaks down everytime. He realizes it never gets easier, he just got better and comfortable talking about it. While he also starts discovering the world snd growing up. He slowly but surely talks about his sexual experiences. He learns about how feelings work.

3. From the tone of the story I think I know the authors morning routine or I can probably guess it. He would get up in the morning, have coffee and a normal basic breakfast. The usual eggs, sausage, pancakes, hash browns, etc. He's probably one of those people who when they wake up in the middle of the night they don't bother to try to sleep again instead they do something to kill time.


No comments:

Post a Comment